This world cruising, busy, Private / Charter, motor yacht is looking for a driven and proactive 2nd Officer to join their team.
- Next year this yacht will be going to have a fantastic Itinerary, for the next two to three years. A chance to get to some unique locations, off the beaten track.
- Very well maintained northern European build.
- Excellent senior team that are focused on crew development.
- Great owner that is friendly and engaging, as well as focused on crew well being. Crew retention and longevity is a very big factor for this owner. - This will be a paperwork and team management focused role, so you will need to be very organised and proactive, as well as able to lead and guide the junior team.
- The yacht will be very busy so a very good safety culture is essential.
- You need to hold your OOW 3000 as a minimum and need to have a solid experience on deck.
- This is an amazing opportunity for a new Officer, to join a excellent yacht, at an exciting time and to work with an brilliant team! The Chief Officer is an outstanding character and a long standing client of ours, who can set you up with the most professional structure and working practices for the future. This is not just a job opportunity, it is a chance at a very good future!
- The package offers €5000 - €5500 (doe) and 60 days leave.