60m Private/Charter World Cruising Motor yacht are looking for a Chief Officer to join them within the next 2-4 weeks
• This is an exciting opportunity to join a fantastic World Cruising programme, with an excellent senior team and Captains
• This position is open to couples with a position for Chief Stew available on the interior department – you need to have worked together before and be backed by solid references!
• They are also open to a single officer, you do not need to be in a couple. Ideally they are looking for an experienced Chief however a strong 2nd officer from larger yachts looking to step up would also be considered!
• They are looking for a driven and positive Officer with a good attitude that will lead by example and be good for morale within the team along with setting high standards
• The yacht has recently gone under new ownership with a yard period to be completed over the next 4-5 months before embarking on a World cruising program which includes Norway, Iceland, Greenland and Canada with other destinations TBC
• CM3000 required as a minimum. Knowledge and experience with ISM will be required. It is essential you are diligent with a good eye for detail
• The yacht runs a mixture of Private and Charter use but predominately Private usage. The owner has an interest in watersports and kite surfing,
• On offer is a salary of 7000-7500 Euros DOE, initially this role will be full time at 60 days until completion of the yard period. There is then potential for the position to become rotational if you have proven yourself. Full bonus package to be discussed during initial calls