Chief Officer - 75m - Private - Temp
- This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Chief Officer to join a world cruising yacht for 5 months exploring remote regions well off the beaten track.
- The job is interesting and varied, the CO will have a wide range of responsibilities from bridge watchkeeping, reviewing the yacht’s SMS and training junior crew, to carrying out night watches at anchor on the mothership support vessel.
- You must hold a CM 3000 as a minimum and be in possession of a current US B1/B2 visa.
- A generous salary is on offer as the successful candidate will have previous experience working on larger yachts, a full understanding of Safety Management, and be open-minded about participating in a wide range of tasks as/when required during the term of employment.
- The start date is the 3rd of October, so please only apply for this if you hold the necessary credentials and are able to start within the time frame specified.