We have a 50m motoryacht looking for a rotational Crew Chef to join the yacht in the New Year.
- Excellent yacht with great Captains, lovely owner and a really exciting itinerary on the horizon!
- There are plenty of crew benefits associated with this role. Female candidates only due to the cabin arrangements.
- We are looking for a Chef who ideally has a couple of seasons yachting experience under their belt who can come in and cook lightly, healthy and fresh crew food for 9-14 crew.
- This is a Crew Chef role however you will be responsible for provisioning and managing the galley as you will be the only Chef onboard.
- Character is key here; the boat runs a very heavy watersports programme. Someone with a genuine interest in diving, surfing, wakeboarding etc. will fit in very well here!
- Ideally you will hold your B1B2 visa but the yacht is willing to assist with the process prior to joining for the right candidate.
- The start date for this role is the 1st of March 2023 so there is time to obtain the visa.
- Salary on offer - $4-4.5K DOE.
- 10:10 Rotation on the cards.