We're working with a 40m yacht who are looking for a Deck / Engineer to join their crew due to an internal promotion within the programme.
- The yacht is US based and is used regularly throughout the year, cruising to Mexico / Bahamas during the winter season.
- AEC 1 & 2 qualification minimum.
- Privately owned yacht but owner tips.
- The position is a 70/30 split in favour of engineering, so you must be hands on and have a relevant engineering or mechanical background and some experience in the yachting industry.
- You will have full use of all toys, heavy water sport programme - a genuine passion, qualification / skill in any kind of water sport is essential.
- 3:1 rotation.
- Salary is negotiable depending on experience and to be discussed in interview, however, the yacht is happy to pay well for the right candidate.
- Start date is early March.
- You will need to obtain a B1/B2 visa, but the yacht will support you in obtaining this if you don't currently hold one.