100m+ Private Dual Season Yacht looking for a deckhand to join the vessel at the beginning of July.
• This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-known and highly regarded world cruising vessel which will predominantly be based in the Mediterranean this season, with potential to then head further afield later in the year with extensive Pacific cruising
• The boat offers a very healthy training budget and has an excellent training culture onboard along with outstanding Captain’s and HODS’s
• They are looking for a mature and confident individual with at least 1 years’ experience on a 60m+ vessel and has solid tender driving abilities and a strong maintenance skill-set
• Having your Yachtmaster Offshore, Nav Watch and PWI in hand will put you in an extremely advantageous position
• Additional watersports qualifications and/or experience in kitesurfing, dinghy sailing and other wind related sports alongside demonstrable industry experience is highly desirable - giving you a large advantage
• The vessel has an incredible crew culture onboard who are all active and social often step off for crew activities and socials together
• On offer is a salary between €3,000 - €4,000 depending on your qualifications and experience. The vessel also offers 90 days leave and the potential for additional bonuses.
If you are an experienced deckhand who is looking for a position that encompasses a large amount of watersports responsibility, then this is the programme for you.