70m Dual Season Charter yacht looking for a deckhand to join the vessel ASAP.
- This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-known charter boat with outstanding Captain’s who, with the support of the yacht owner, are committed to developing an exceptional working environment for crew.
- The vessel is predominantly based between the Mediterranean and Caribbean, but will be world cruising to locations such as the Pacific and Central America in the near future.
- The vessel is currently in the yard undergoing a refit which is due to be completed in September, with the crew area seeing a huge upgrade, including a crew gym containing Peleton bike, running machine free weights and various other equipment. There will also be a crew ‘snug’ area for watching films and an outside relaxation area for crew only.
- Alongside the crew gym there is an onboard running and cycling group plus pre work PT sessions organised which if you take part means you finish early. You are also encouraged to bring any sports equipment you own. The yacht has the storage onboard and they want crew who are genuinely into sport and their hobbies.
- They have a strong focus on in house training to develop your skills and knowledge as well as a really generous annual training budget for all crew.
- They are looking for a mature and confident individual with at least 1 years experience on a 50m+ vessel.
- Additional watersports qualifications alongside demonstratable industry experience is highly desirable, giving you a large advantage.
- On offer is a salary of €3,200 EUR on a 5:1 rotation, a busy charter schedule, typically aiming for 10-12 week of charter per year, with historically good tips, a 13th month and other perks
If you are a career minded crew member who is focused on becoming great at their job and wants to get on an outstanding yacht where you can spend the next few years then this is the program for you. So many benefits, many of which I haven’t gone into, it’s a genuinely great opportunity.