Our client is an industry leading player with an excellent global reputation!
They are looking for an experienced DPA / Compliance Manager to join their established team in Monaco.
- Friendly and inclusive company ethos, with a positive working atmosphere
- You will be part of a dynamic, proactive, and supportive team
- The ideal candidate will have spent time in a senior roles on Yachts, hold the DPA ticket, have a solid grasp of compliance and be looking to build a career on land. Experience on yachts over 500gt, where you have demonstrated longevity is advantageous
- It is essential you are very organised and able to operate autonomously
- The role will involve managing all aspects of Yacht compliance and will require travel to the yachts. This will be 2 weeks a month, maximum
- The client has a great reputation within the industry, a great international brand. They offer real career opportunity and future
- This is an excellent opportunity for the successful candidate, offering a good salary
- You will need to be based or willing to base yourself within commuting distance of Monaco. There is a chance of remote working, for the right candidate
This is a fantastic role to come or continue working ashore, for a world renowned and respected yachting company