Incredible opportunity for an experienced ETO to join a build in a prestigious shipyard (location to be confirmed during interview). They are looking for an ETO with solid experience, preferably with new build or refit experience to start in 4-6 weeks and work alongside the team and project manager.
• ETO CoC preferred but is not essential.
• Accommodation provided with your own room in a shared house with other crew members.
• You will eventually be part of a three-man team (Chief Engineer, 2nd Engineer and ETO), so some engine room experience and a willingness to help out from time to time is necessary.
• 38 days leave during the build, this will move to a 2/2 rotation after launch in late 2024.
• $8,000 - $9,500 during the build process.
• Some AVIT knowledge is ideal but the position is predominately electrical.
• Worldwide itinerary after launch.