We are looking for an experienced Housekeeper for a fantastic role based near South Kensington, London. The property is a newly built, state-of-the-art home and will need a driven and knowledgeable staff member to keep the property running smoothly for the Principal. If you are looking for a role with gorgeous accommodation provided and have a love of animals – this is the role for you!
• Responsibilities will include the daily upkeep of the property, including all housekeeping responsibilities, laundry, some cooking as well as care of the Principal’s beloved dog. This will include walking her and keeping her company when he is not in residence. There may also be some PA responsibilities with time within this role too so senior staff experience is needed.
• Salary of £45,000 per annum depending on experience as well as a UK standard leave allowance, ideally to be taken when the principal is not at the property. This said, there is an opportunity to have additional downtime during these periods creating a nice additional perk.
• Start date will most likely be from mid-April onwards to allow a handover with the current Housekeeper, exact dates to be confirmed and will depend on when the property is fully operational.
• Must have a background of working on superyachts or within private households – ideally with a minimum of 3 years of experience. Flexibility will be needed for this role and in return there are other great benefits.
• Candidates must have the right to work in the UK.
• This role will be a live-in position and comes with a stunning separate living area of a decent size, and with the same design as the rest of the property – truly living in luxury!
• There will not be requirements to travel for this role, you will be based in the London household and will remain there when the Principal is away to look after the property and sometimes the dog (although they will also spend time in a kennel). Perfect for someone who wants to be on land and have freedom but is happy to be flexible and work around the principal’s schedule.