Junior Deckhand required for a 60m Private/Charter MY.
- True World Cruising vessel with incredible owners who treat their crew very well.
- The vessel visited Norway, Maldives, Alaska and South Pacific last year, just to name a few.
- 1 season’s worth of experience is preferred, with either a Yachtmaster or Yacht Rating. Green candidates could be considered with a Yachtmaster.
- Male candidates only due to cabin arrangements, in a shared 3 birth cabin.
- A B1/B2 visa is preferred however not essential for the right candidate.
- On offer is a salary of $3,000 USD, negotiable DOE.
- There is an accumulative leave package in place on this vessel, where you get 38 days holiday, plus any additional weekend days worked during charter/boss trips.
- This would typically see your leave to accumulate to an estimate of around 60 days.