Flexible working, but it will be necessary to make frequent on-site meetings in the South of England.
£Package to attract the very best.
Do you want to work with one of Europe's leading bespoke superyacht consultancies?
The next phase of the company's growth plan has arrived - as such I am looking for a highly talented and proven Engineer to help elevate their position within the market.
Lead Engineer overseeing the new build of a 100m+ Superyacht with works due to start in the summer 2024.
As such I am for somebody strong to help run that project - Ideally an ex-Chief-Engineer with large yacht construction experience.
- Start date ASAP
- Can be on the payroll or employed in a consultancy basis.
- They may still be able to keep their SED active as they you spend a good chunk of time onsite in Turkey.
- Construction to start later this year so the first 6-months will be predominantly office based.
- Again ideally somebody that can get to the South of England for regular catch-up meetings.
- Salary flexible for the right candidate but circa £110-130,000 per annum plus flexible working arrangements.
- Project & build ownership from concept to delivery.
- Proven fiscal responsibility.
- Clarity of communication, to your Team, the Board and to Owners' representatives.
- Attention to Detail.
- Deadline driven.
- Experience gained in 100M Yacht construction essential.