We are working with a dual season Dutch build, 50m+ yacht who are looking for a Rotational chief engineer to join them in the new year.
- Dual season - very busy yacht used privately and for charters.
- Ticket required - Y2 minimum.
- They are looking for a hands on chief engineer, this is not a desk job!
- You must have experience with AVIT systems.
- The yacht will consider a 2nd engineer looking for a step up, however, you must have a minimum of 5-6 years experience as 2nd engineer on yachts for this.
- Rotational: 2:2
- Salary starts at €9,000 and increases to €9,500 following probation.
- B1/B2 visa is required as you will be joining in the US.
- Start date early January.