Experienced stewardesses needed temporarily for Private Residence in St Barts
- Our client is looking for experienced, freelance or temporary stewardesses to work in their private residence over December & January in St Barts, Caribbean.
- This is a large, beachfront property, made up of individual small guest villas and one large owners villa. The property has it’s own beach, swimming pool, spa, tennis courts and a bar and is completely gated and private.
- Your duties will either be in housekeeping or service, depending on your experience and will be very similar to onboard a Yacht. Maintaining the cleanliness of the guest and crew areas and serving the guests at meals and in between.
- At any one time the property can have 12 guests, but more can arrive for meals or to spend the day at the property from the Yacht. You will be in communication with the Chief Stewardess about this.
- Beautiful staff accommodation is provided, including a communal kitchen, a seating area and a terrace. You will be sharing with the other stewardesses.
- It is essential you have all your yachting certificates up to date as this property is owned by a high profile Yacht owner, you will receive a SEA and be employed as if yacht crew but working from the property ashore.
- This is a temporary position, paying higher than industry standard day rates.
- Start date TBC (around beginning of December)